Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Progress

It's hard for me to believe, but I am actually almost done with the main Faith Alive video. I met with Scott (a pastor at our church) this morning, and he recorded the voice-over for me. And tonight I laid down his voice track behind my rough cut and synced up the video. It is looking really good, if I do say so myself. I'm meeting with Dion tomorrow to brainstorm some ideas for the graphics side of things, and then it'll just be a matter of polishing the video up. There are a few shaky shots that I need to replace and some others that are just too dark. Imagine that, filming people with dark skin in a dark room with little or no light, and I can't use the footage? All in all, this has really come together quite rapidly in the past week. I met Russ to discuss the script 2 Sundays back, and now it's looking like I'll have this done by Saturday night if I work a full day on it! I must thank God for the ease with which this has progressed, because I was starting to get burned out a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm once again excited about this video and can actually start looking down the road to what other projects I might take up. One that I am considering involves using this blog to showcase several excerpts from my interview with Dr. Chris. If you watched the last video I put up, then you know that he has a lot of compelling things to say. I feel like I would be doing the clinic and the world a disservice if I didn't share more of his insights.

Well, it's 11:00 and I can go to bed at the earliest time I have all week! Dr. Chris will be here next Wednesday and I'll post the video soon after that! Thanks for stopping by and God be with you!

No comments: