Saturday, March 8, 2008

Let there be video!

As promised...



This video is going to be shown in church and used in other places to promote the church's projects after Easter. The campaign is called "The Heart of the Father in Africa" or HOTFIA if you like acronyms. Anyways, I spent most of this morning and afternoon making this and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Perhaps the greatest part is the music. It was recorded at the morning devotional at Faith Alive. As I was editing this piece, I had in my mind that I would use some other music that I recorded while there, but I accidentally deleted those files while trying to make room on the hard drive. So after I'd laid out the voice over and put in the visuals, I dropped the music in and the way it plays is exactly how it fit without any editing. The "praise the Lord" at the end starts at exactly the right time. It was pretty stunning when I played it the first time. It's like it was made for this. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is working with you Chris, he allways seems close when working for Faith Alive. It still amazes me when things like your Audio track work out. Pray for what you need to accomplish his work and He will provide.