Sunday, March 30, 2008

You See What We Saw



I said I would get this up this weekend, so here it is. This is the video that I made to share with our church about our trip to Faith Alive. It's basically a summary of everything that we did in Jos. A rather short summary considering we were there for 10 days. At any rate, I am excited to have this done and was very glad to share it with my trip mates. I've kind of taken for granted the fact that I've been able to relive (or at least revisit) the places and faces of Faith Alive, so it was nice to see my other travelers reactions to the video that I've seen dozens of times while editing. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

stephen s said...

That was great Chris! I know you all felt as blessed as the people you were serving. God bless you all as you continue to help these people.
Love you,
Mom