Monday, March 24, 2008

Post-Lenten Journey




Happy Easter! I once heard a pastor say that we are 'Easter people' because we don't end the story of Jesus with his crucifixion. So, I don't think I am late in saying Happy Easter, since really we should be celebrating it year round.

It's been a while and I've been REALLY busy with the FPC video. As a matter of fact, I'm still at my office right now (6:45pm) working on it. Actually, I'm just leveraging the power of my work machine to do the work for me. It took my laptop over 2 hours to push out the video last night...this beast of a computer is on track to get it done in about 40 minutes. But the real news is that it's almost done! I know that any of you still reading this are anxious to see more videos, but I want to show it to my fellow group members first. It'll be like a premiere they see it, and this will be the theatrical release. I'm going to see them on Friday night, so I'll probably be posting this on Saturday.

In other news, our group was in the local paper today. Click here to check it out. It's pretty cool that our church is getting some recognition for their efforts, and hopefully it'll help spread the word in the community.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. I still have 25 minutes of computer rendering to wait for before I can leave, so I'll put some pictures in here. From left to right: a message written on the outdoor check-in at Faith Alive, a teacher at Elim School, and the room I shared with Bob. My bed was on the right and yes, we did put the mosquito nets down. This just happened to be the last day there.

God be with you!

1 comment:

stephen s said...

Hi Chris,
I'm looking forward to seeing the next video. You did a great job on the first one. God Bless and keep on pluggin' along. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Love you,
Mom