Monday, March 3, 2008

Quick Update

I haven't given up on writing, so keep checking every couple of days. I've just gotten busy again with work and life and blogging has fallen lower on the priority list. I will be posting more pictures on here, too if that interests you more than my ramblings. If you're really interested in pictures, and I mean REALLY interested (cause there are over 500), you can go to:

http://faithalivefpc.shutterfly.com/?a=1&emid=sharshar&linkid=link4

Hopefully that'll work! Also, I should start working on videos in earnest this week. I just have one more tape to log and capture. I should have finished that this weekend, but Anna took me on a 50 mile bike ride that depleted my desire for anything except the couch on Saturday...and I did our taxes. Woohoo.

Check back soon!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I see how it is ... I'm the evil wife who forces you to ride into a headwind for 3 hours.