Monday, January 21, 2008

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

To borrow the words of Mr. John Denver, and anyone else who's sung Leaving on a Jet Plane through the years. My bags are packed and I am ready to go. Well, mostly. I got all my stuff into one bag and that bag is now in a U-Haul box with another trip-goers' stuff. It's Bob's stuff to be exact. Since there are still a few days left, I may find a couple of last minute items I need to pack or stash in my camera/carry-on bag, but for the most part I am done packing.

We met tonight to go over some final details and pack the stuff we had into boxes. There are 14 boxes of meds being stored at a refrigerated foods warehouse in town, 8 boxes on their way to us from another Faith Alive person, and 5 boxes of supplies in the office. That leaves 3 pieces of luggage that we can check. Russ and Kay are sharing a bag, Bob & I are sharing a box, and KJ has some room in a duffel bag she's packed. Everyone else is packing their stuff in their carry-on.

Oh well, there's more to say, but it's late. And besides, I need to have something to say the next few days. Thanks for reading!

No comments: