Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time Crunch

So how restful do you think 2 weeks in Nigeria will be? I have a couple of projects at work that I'd like to wrap up before I leave and I was told of another one that I may have to shoot and edit before Friday as well. AND to add to the fun, I have a second interview with the school district on Thursday afternoon. Oh, and I'm going to have to get my second hepatitis vaccine on Friday since the health dept. was closed yesterday and they only do walk-ins on Mondays and Fridays. Yay! Nothing like a nice relaxing week to prepare for an international mission trip! Oh well, such is life and I should be thankful that I have a job to keep me busy.

Oh yeah, Russ isplanning on all of us going into London on Saturday for lunch, which means I'll get my fish and chips! And hopefully no one will mind if I have a pint of some English beer to go with it!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

stephen s said...

We're very proud of you and the team for what you're doing for the people of Nigeria. I've put you on the prayer list at our church and my group of praying friends are supporting you all, too. We know you are all in God's hands and he will see you through this mission. Keep us posted on your travels. God Bless you all.
Love you,
Mom